Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Holy Guacamole!!!

Or should I say Wholly Guacamole?

I found something AMAZING at the grocery store this weekend.  Something LIFE CHANGING.  I swear.  (And I swear I was not paid to write this post.)

A box of guacamole packaged in individual serving sizes.

Why could this not have been invented decades ago?

I love guacamole.  I love it so much that I really don't care how many calories are in a serving.  I will eat it with chips.  On tacos.  With veggies.  On nachos.  As a chili topping.  With my fingers.  Really there is no bad way to eat guacamole.

With a love this intense there is always a flip side.  the dark side of my relationship with guacamole?  I hate when it turns brown.  I hear that it tastes the same.  I hear that you can still eat it.  I don't believe it.  I can't get over the change that has taken place in one of my most beloved foods.  It has forever changed and we can no longer be together.  *sigh*

Shopping on Sunday, I wanted to pick up some guacamole to go with a corn & bean casserole I planned to serve as football eats.  I stopped by the refrigerator case and grabbed my usual pack of Wholly Guacamole.  It is straight forward guacamole which comes in air tight pouches good for preserving the guacamole.  Even on my best day I have a little trouble polishing off the whole pouch.

LunchThan as I turned to find the items on the rest of my list I noticed a box of Guac I hadn't seen before.  Turns out it was Wholly Guacamole Snack Packs.  Really?  Could it be?  a generous serving of my favorite guacamole with air tight portection?

My life is now complete.  A guacamole to go everywhere.  With everything.  All of my dreams have come true!

What was that?  Queso, you say?  Uh oh...

No comments:

Post a Comment